If you own a small business, you might not think that you need business insurance. You’d be wrong. Every type of business, no matter what size, needs to be protected from damage.
Here are the types of business insurances that you might want to look into:
- General Liability Insurance: This type of insurance will protect you if any of your property is damaged. It will also protect you if a third party is damaged while on your property or while using one of your products.
- Professional Liability Insurance, also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance: This type of insurance will protect you if a third party is harmed from a service that you perform.
- Cyber Liability: This type of insurance will protect you if there is a breach in your computer records. This is especially important if you need to protect your client’s personal information, such as social security numbers.
- Property Insurance: This type of insurance will protect your businesses’ building, whether you own it or rent it. It will also cover any damage that occurs to your property inside the building.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: This type of insurance protects your employees. It will help you pay any legal bills if one of your employees are harmed on the job and it will provide compensation for their families while the employee can’t work.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: This type of insurance will protect any commercial vehicles that you own. It will also protect the property and people within them in the case of any incident.
- Umbrella Insurance: This type of insurance will take care of any outstanding bills that your other insurance policies will not cover.
Every business is different. It’s not enough just to learn about the different types of business insurance. You must know what your own business needs before you can consider buying a policy. Don’t try to navigate the insurance world on your own.
The professionals at SOGO will be able to help you find the right insurance bundle for the right price. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about business insurance.