Commercial Auto Insurance
Auto insurance is not just for families. Companies that own or rent vehicles need insurance as well.
Here are some things that commercial auto insurance can help with:
- Auto repair if your commercial vehicles are damaged in a collision
- Liability and court costs if you are sued by a third party
- Medical costs for anyone harmed in an auto accident
Here are a few questions you should ask your insurance company about your commercial auto insurance:
- How much coverage do I have? You need to make sure that you have enough coverage to take care of anything that might happen to your vehicles or your employees. However, having too much coverage is just as bad. You do not want to pay for coverage that you do not need.
- What is covered under my policy? Every insurance company is different. Some companies may not offer to cover you in the case of certain auto accidents or offer limited liability coverage.
- How often should I update my policy? Our professionals recommend you have a professional reevaluate your business at least once a year. This includes your commercial vehicles. You may need to have a reevaluation sooner if your business is expanding or changing.
- What discounts are available? Most insurance companies offer a wide variety of discounts for their clients. Some discounts may be based on how big your business is, where it is located, or many other factors.
- What is the claims process? It is important that you understand your insurance companies’ claims process. Your knowledge of the process could mean the difference between a quick or a lengthy recovery for your business.
Our professionals want to make sure that you find the right commercial auto insurance for your businesses.