Join the SOGO Team
SOGO Wealth & Risk Management has been assisting clients in growing and protecting their assets since 2010. We are San Antonio’s fasting growing insurance and financial services firm providing employee benefits, risk management, retirement plans, personal insurance, and wealth management solutions. As an extremely broad professional services firm, we can do more for clients. This translates into time savings and efficiency for our clients and greater revenues for our Producers.
SOGO operates as an independent broker/advisor in all of our practice areas and has broad market access. This allows our Producers to bring the best available solutions to our clients. With the expertise and resources of a national broker and the local presence and care of a smaller private broker, SOGO offers “The Best of All Worlds”
Unlike most local/regional firms, we are a growth-oriented company that continually invests to assure that we are on the leading edge of our industry.
We are interested in discussing employment opportunities with the following professionals:
• Large Group Employee Benefits Producers
• Retirement Plan Producers
• Commercial Property & Casualty Producers
• Personal Lines Property & Casualty Producers
• Wealth Management Advisors
Our producers enjoy…
• Aggressive compensation model
• Our Employee Agreement for Producers contains a unique deferred compensation/retirement benefit.
• Broad market access to premier insurance carriers
• Significant networking and new business development opportunities
• Class-A office space in thriving business corridors
We offer the support you need to be successful
• Highly customized version of Pipeline Manager that helps you manage your relationships, acquire new leads, and gives you access to key business intelligence data
• Advanced web based Marketing programs including blog and social media exposure opportunities
• Market-leading brand awareness
• Proprietary networking events
• Knowledgeable support staff
• Customer service support
• In-house business center
• In-house compliance experts
• Minimum 2 years of experience and/or proper licensure
• Driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial personality
• Proficiency in using CRM system to manage prospecting
• Works well in team setting and must embrace cross-sell initiatives
• Extroverted personality capable of taking advantage of significant networking opportunities
Insurance or Financial Services Producers can contact us at 210-499-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss career opportunities.
[contact-form-7 id=”77″ title=”Contact form 1″]