Farm and Ranch Insurance
If you have a farm or a ranch, you need to make sure that it is insured. Farm and Ranch insurance can protect your buildings, land, and livestock.
Here are a few things you need to know about this type of coverage:
- Farm and Ranch insurance should cover any building on your property.
- If you are planning on growing crops or raising livestock, you need to check that your insurance covers anything that might happen. Farm and ranch insurance can help protect your livestock against liability issues or unexpected mortality, plus insure your meat and dairy products.
- Farm and ranch insurance will also be there when a piece of machinery is broken. It may also help you pay legal bills if someone gets hurt.
- This coverage can protect personal items. Make sure that you keep an inventory of all of the items on your property.
We can help you find the right coverage. To make sure that you are acquiring top-quality insurance, ask your provider these questions:
- What is the monetary extent of my coverage?
- Does coverage depend on whether I live on my farm or ranch property?
- Are livestock, produce, and buildings covered?
- Will I have to complete a home inventory to cover my belongings?
- Is broken machinery, weather disasters or vandalism covered?
- Do I have liability coverage if someone gets hurt on my property?
- How will claims be handled?
Contact SOGO Wealth & Risk Management if you need help finding the right insurance policy. We can help you with all of your farm and ranch insurance needs.