Private Client Services
Private client services refer to discretionary, customizable financial services that SOGOoffers. You can benefit from these services even if you aren’t a high-net-worth individual. It’s an integrated, personal process that includes wealth allocation and accumulation.
You should look into private client services if you:
- Want financial and investment assistance from experience professionals.
- Want a customizable plan for your finances.
- Want to make sure that your family will be taken care of if they lose your income.
- Want to take advantage of tax-friendly financial options.
- Want help with your small or start-up business finances.
- Want help dealing with your personal financial risks.
Here are some things that you need to ask yourself before choosing a financial advisor:
- What are my financial goals?This is the first step when implementing any financial plan. Are you saving up for something? Do you want to set aside money for retirement? Are you looking for a safe place to place your current wealth? These are the types of questions that your advisor will ask you.
- Have I completed a home inventory?This is an important step when considering your personal finances. Wealth doesn’t just refer to money. Everything you own should be included in your financial plan. We suggest that all of our clients seek professional help when complete a home inventory.
- How much investment risk about I willing to shoulder?You have to decide how much risk you and your family should take. However, you should understand that will be need to take some risks in order to make a profit on your investments. Your advisor should be able to steer you towards risks that might be beneficial in the long term verses those that will not help you meet your financial goals.
- What will happen to my family if I can’t earn an income?This is an important question that your advisor should be able to help you answer. Private client services don’t just focus on accumulating wealth for yourself. You can also use these services to decide how you are going to secure your family’s financial future. You don’t want to be unprepared if you are suddenly unable to provide for them.
- Do I need to plan for any changes that will occur in my life? These services are aimed to help you prepare for the future. Some changes happen unexpectedly. However, you can provide for some financial changes, such as having another child or finishing payments on a loan. Your advisor will sit down with you and discuss all of the changes that you and your family are likely to go through in the foreseeable future. Your financial plan should grow and change with you.
- Am I planning on starting my own business? Private client services just aren’t for families. A business financial plan and a business financial plan will have significant differences. However, companies that provide private client services should be able to help you with all of your goals.
The professionals at SOGO are here to help you find the financial assistance that you deserve. Contact us to learn more about private client services.