SOGO Wealth & Risk Management has been assisting clients in growing and protecting their assets since 2010. We are San Antonio’s fastest growing insurance and financial services firm providing employee benefits, risk management, retirement plans, personal insurance, and wealth management solutions. As an extremely broad professional services firm, we can do more for our clients. This translates into time savings and added efficiency for our clients and greater revenues for our producers and advisers.
SOGO operates as an independent broker/adviser in all of our practice areas and has broad market access. This allows our producers to bring the best available solutions to our clients. With the expertise and resources of a national broker and the local presence and care of a smaller private broker, SOGO offers the best of all worlds!
How does SOGO contribute to your success?
- You’ll receive comprehensive training that includes basic sales and business management instruction, market development, and advanced product and strategy training. Senior advisors partner with inexperienced advisors and serve as mentors in field training and market development.
- SOGO and Ohio National provide strong technical and underwriting support for our Life & Financial Advisors and our P&C agents benefit from our broad network of top rated carriers.
- You’ll receive powerful CRM and advanced web-based marketing tools to manage and grow you businesses with access to a diverse product portfolio.
- Life & Financial Advisors contracted through our partnership with Ohio National receive exceptional benefits that standout in the industry. Competitive commission potential, strong bonus options, FICA and 401(k) match, subsidized medical plans, New Agent Training Allowance…all with 100% OWNERSHIP OF YOUR BUSINESS!
- Market-leading brand awareness
- Proprietary networking events
- Knowledgeable support staff
- Customer service support
- In-house business center
- In-house compliance experts
Are you ambitious? Entrepreneurial minded? Looking to move beyond the confines of your corporate job to take control of your career? Do you have a strong desire to develop relationships and help your clients make decisive, impactful and action-oriented plans for their future and their future generations?
Have you seriously considered a career as a financial advisor?
SOGO Can Help You Reach Your Goals
You must be committed, hard-working, and coachable. If you are a passionate professional who is ready to join our team and help us continue to grow, we encourage you come along with us to create your own SOGO Success Story!
SOGO Wealth & Risk Management implements an in-depth selection process for our Financial Professionals designed to provide a comprehensive overview of roles and expectations for our advisors. We feel it is essential to the success of our advisors to provide a true-to-life picture of what a career in financial services entails and to ensure you are prepared to meet the rigorous demands of the profession.
After completion of our mutual selection process, SOGO offer competitive contracts for Career Agents through our partnership with Ohio National Financial Services. We invest high energy and dedication to our team by building a culture that supports, develops, and nurtures advisors to reach your goals and produce lasting impacts on your clients’ lives. We accomplish this through our guiding philosophies that value our people both inside and outside of the office, industry leading training and mentorship, and a comprehensive product portfolio that provides powerful financial solutions for your business clients.
Here’s What You Can Expect From SOGO
- Training that is tailored to the experience level of the advisor.
- Mentorship program for new, inexperienced advisors that provides a dedicated senior advisor to work closely with you as you develop the skills needed to launch your financial practice.
- Leadership opportunities for seasoned advisors to fast track your business development and prep you for leadership roles within our organization.
- Complete ownership of your business, in a non-captive model so advisors can utilize our broad network of carriers.
- Career Contract advantages such as excellent retirement with a short vesting schedule, high-quality comprehensive benefits package with FICA match, and new agent training allowance.
- Successful candidates should have a strong sales and business acumen that allows you to connect powerfully with centers of influence and corporate leaders.
- Candidates are required to obtain a General Lines Life & Health License prior to training. Pursuit of your Series 6/63 License should be part of your growth plans.