SOGO Wealth & Risk Management is currently seeking a Senior Life and Financial Advisor to join our partnership with Ohio National to help grow our team of financial professionals in the San Antonio territory. If you are a natural leader who has experienced success in your current position and are ready to take your business to the next level, we welcome you to meet with our recruiting team to see if a move to SOGO is the right fit for you!
We are motivated by the opportunity to help create everyday success stories for our clients and for our advisors!
What does success look like to you?
- Doing meaningful work that positively impacts the financial future of your clients?
- Leading others by example, motivating your team to attain goals, and guiding them to learn best practices to find their own success?
- Having complete ownership of your business in non-captive model with strong support, a powerful product portfolio, and generous contract benefits and commission?
- Contributing to the vision of a firm poised to grow and transform into a leader in the industry?
If this sounds like your version of a true success story,
bring your skills, passion and determination
to SOGO Wealth & Risk Management and join our team!
Who we’re looking for…
- Motivated professionals with a proven track record of success in life insurance and annuities sales with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Previous sales management/leadership experience. Strong communicator with the ability to lead and motivate. Organized and goal oriented.
- Group 1 Life and Health License required. Series 6/63 and/or CFP, CRP, LUTCF designations are beneficial, but not required.
*Senior Advisor/Management positions include salary plus commission/bonuses.
See our CAREERS page for more information on how SOGO can help turn your GOALS into your FUTURE!
Create your own #SOGOSuccessStory