Risk Management is the process of assessing risks that a business may have and developing a plan to manage those risks. Every growing business needs to review their risk management plan periodically to make sure they can overcome anything that might come their way.
At SOGO Wealth & Risk Management, we have helped many clients create plans to overcome their business risks and we want to help you. Here are some things that you and your insurance agent need to consider:
- How many employees does my business have?
- Do clients visit my place of business?
- Do employees handle dangerous materials, such as construction or lab equipment?
- Is my business located in an area that is prone to certain dangers, such as tornadoes?
- How safe if your business building?
- Do my employees or clients have to travel often?
- Does my business handle sensitive information?
- How much is my business worth?
- Has my business had incidents before?
Once you have a plan in place to help manage your business’ potential risks, your next step should be making sure that your employees are protected. Ask for your employees’ input on how to make their work environment safer and pay special attention to their concerns. Again, your first priority should be protecting your employees and clients.
Contact the professionals at SOGO Wealth & Risk Management. We want to make sure that you and your business are protected.
- Interactive Risk Analysis Tools
- Injury and Illness Investigation Programs
- Compliance Tools (OSHA)
- Response Plans and Programs
- Employee Communications
- Policies, Programs, and Manuels