Are you an avid motorcyclist? Love hitting the open road on a great day and experiencing the surroundings as you drive? You’re one of millions Americans who love the same, but should you ever become a statistic, you need to ensure that you have yourself covered.
Between 1966 and 2008, the NHTSA estimated that there were over 148,000 people killed in motorcycle accidents. In 2010, motorcycle accidents made up 14% of road fatalities.
There is a risk to being a motorcyclist, and good motorcycle insurance can ensure that you get the coverage you need in the event of an accident. Not only will a good policy cover damage to your motorcycle, or loss of earnings if you injure yourself – it can also cover the cost of serious medical treatment in the event of a major accident. At SOGO Wealth & Risk Management, we take this seriously.
Your coverage might not be what you think it is. That’s why our team at SOGO ensures that you understand what you need, what you can afford, and what you should expect from the coverage you purchase.
– Medical bills for injuries to you, the rider, and others who might have been riding with you at the time. This will be specified in your policy, and certainly won’t be universal.
– Bodily injuries caused to other people as a result of an accident that included your motorcycle.
– Any damage done to your motorcycle.
– Damage done to other vehicles as a result of an accident or crash.
– Full coverage if the bike is completely ruined.
Call SOGO today and our team of experts will go through all your insurance needs, and make sure your motorcycle insurance policy is up to task.